Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Green

Today's post features green.  On going through my c/s supplies I realised I had quite a lot of green. (the other most frequent colour was purple!) I find green a very restful colour and very versatile.

This first card features a quilt block stamp - stamped 4 times and assembled into a quilt block.  I hand coloured it with Tombow markers.  I think that as soon as I get a new blender pen I am going to try this again as a watercolour.  The squares were popped up on the pink panel.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - Old olive and whisper white c/s from SU, pink c/s from stash
Stamp - E-1413 from PSX
Ink - chocolate chip from SU, Tombow markers
Other - old olive ribbon from SU, small pink and organza pink flowers from Prima "essentials", pale lemon  flower from stash, small flower brad from stash
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals, sticky strip, glue dots

Well - back to pink and green!  I hand coloured the stamp with markers and breathed on it before stamping. It was then fussy cut and popped up on the card front.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - Kiwi Kissand whisper white c/s and raspberry tart DSP from SU, pale green DSP from stash, word piece from stash
Stamp -F-1735 from PSX
Ink - various Tombow markers
Other - pink ribbon from Spotlight, Kaisercraft hot pink rhinestones
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals, glue dots

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment