Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Birthday cards!!

Finally! Yes the stamp I wanted I had mistakenly put into the donate box - silly me. Anyway all is right again and I was able to put these two together to make a start on my stash.


Card 1: CAS and one layer!  I don't know myself!! I stamped the image first then coloured it.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - whisper white c/s from SU
Stamp - PSX - G020
Ink - chocolate chip from SU, Tombow markers
Tools - stamp-a-ma-jig
Other - pink ribbon from Spotlight, spot ribbon from American crafts
Adhesive - sticky strip, 1/2 large zot

Card 2: This little lolly pop stamp was given to me by Karen as a thank you.  It is so sweet (pun intended!).  I stamped then coloured then covered with crystal effects.  To get the sentiment in place I hand coloured it with a marker.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - whisper white c/s from SU, scrap of Crate paper "snow day" DSP
Stamp - retired SU
Ink - memento black, Tombow markers
Tools -stamp-a-ma-jig
Other - crystal effects
Adhesive - snail

Hope to make some more today so wish me luck!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment