Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day


Happy Mothers Day to all you mums out there.  My children spoiled me with breakfast in bed - coffee and croissants!  Then I had to take my son to umpiring duties but upon our return my daughter made us cheese and ham toasties for lunch (and cleaned up!). Lots of hugs and words of love, then my son took us for a lovely dinner at our local Thai restaurant and I was presented with a beautiful handmade card.  When we got home my daughter then made choc chip cookies for dessert.  What a day and what a blessed mum I am to have two such wonderful kids!  I will post the card tomorrow that my daughter made.

Todays card is one I made for my stall at my daughters school (lots of lovely feedback!). The sentiment panel is a die cut from the paper pack.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - black and pink c/s from stash, Kaisercraft DSP "after five"
Stamp - "warm words" by SU
Ink - Memento black
Other - Kaisercraft hot pink rhinestones, ribbon from Spotlight
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals, sticky strip

Once again - hope you all had a fab day.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment