Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2011

More Mothers Day

Well the stall is only a week away and I still have a ways to go! However today will be a non-crafting day as I have children duties - driving the length and breadth of Sydney! BUT - tomorrow is mine!

This first card uses up the last of a very pretty piece of 12x12 paper I bought a couple of years ago.  I wish I had bought more of it now.  It's in soft shades of cream, buttermilk and an apricoty pink.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - Buttermilk and pale pink c/s from stash, DSP from stash
Other - pale pink ribbon from Spotlight, Maria George trinket pins, Kaisercraft latte pearls and floss and latte paper roses
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, 2 large zots


This card uses a piece of Core'dinations textured c/s and a little frame that I picked up from I can't remember where!  It originally had a birthday sentiment in it but I popped it out, turned it round and stuck a sticker on it instead.  The background is an SU set stamped in one of their new colours called peach parfait.  It's very pretty.  I have made a few more of these frame cards and will post them at a later time.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - Core'dinations basic range c/s
Stamp - "I (heart) Hearts" from SU
Ink - peach parfait from SU
Other - white frame from stash, sticker from stash, 5/8 white organza ribbon from SU, peach ribbon from American crafts, Kaisercraft latte paper rose
Adhesive - sticky strip, 4 large zots

Guess what! It's still raining - but sport goes on regardless.  Ho hum!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment