Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 23, 2011

Christmas cards

I have CASED my own work for the following cards!  I have re-created what I made on Saturday as well as I can remember.

Card 1: Simple matting and fussy cutting.  The tree images are popped up.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - Kiwi Kiss (ret) c/s from SU, Crate paper "snow day" DSP
Other - rub-on from Kaisercraft, crochet ribbon from SU, Kaisercraft copper rhinestones
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals, tiny foam dots

Card 2: Matting and fussy cutting again.  I covered the baubles with crystal effects. In real life they look all shiny and 3-D.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - old olive c/s from SU, Crate paper "snow day" DSP
Other - rub-on from Kaisercraft, crystal effects
Adhesive - snail, small foam squares

Card 3: My CAS card for the day. Not quite one layer. The red baubles are popped up.  SU makes a punch for these bauble stamps but I don't own one yet so I fussy cut them.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - whisper white c/s from SU
Stamp - "delightful decorations" from SU
Ink - pear pizzaz and poppy parade from SU
Tools - small single hole punch
Other - thin gold cord from stash, Kaisercraft silver rhinestones
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals

Off to make some children's birthday cards.  Realised my stock is almost totally depleted!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment