Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Back in the saddle


It feels great to be back to normal! Tried some ideas that occurred to me in my fevered state. Not so sure about the second one but my teen daughter loved it.

Card 1: I used a retired SU set on this one but I can't bring myself to retire it as I really like it!. Especially the frame. The centre panel was stamped separately then cut out and popped up.  This is my CAS card for the day.

Supplies:
Card -
Paper - whisper white c/s from SU
Stamp - "sweet dreams" set from SU
Ink - blushing bride and elegant eggplant from SU
Tools - stamp-a-ma-jig
Other - elegant eggplant ribbon from SU
Adhesive - dimensionals


Card 2: I wanted to do something multi-coloured using a wheel. I also wanted to custom make a brad.  Both achieved with this card!  To attach the brad to the ribbon I pierced a hole with a paper piercer.  This card qualifies as a one layer card - not my usual style!


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - whisper white from SU
Stamp - sentiment is from PSX, "sparkling" jumbo wheel from SU
Ink - Tombow markers (for the sentiment), Colorbox tropical pad
Tools - paper piercer
Other -  kindyglitz crystalina, pink ribbon from Spotlight, build a brad from SU
Adhesive - sticky strip. 1/2 large zot

Off to class today.  Really looking forward to it as I always have fun and learn something new.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment