Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 20, 2011

Hey birdie paper

Today's cards use the "hey birdie" range from Kaisercraft. 


Card 1: My CAS card for the day. 


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - Pink c/s from stash, kiwi kiss (ret) from SU, "hey birdie" DSP from Kaisercraft
Other - Pink ribbon from Spotlight, old olive from SU, Kaisercraft hot pink rhinestones
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, glue dots

Card 2:  This one is a little more complicated with fussy cutting and multiple mattes.  It also has sponging around the sentiment which is popped up - as well as the flowers. The leaf paper is foiled and looks fabulous in the "flesh".


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - kiwi kiss (ret), rich razzleberry and old olive c/s from SU, "hey birdie" DSP from Kaisercraft
Stamp - "baroque motifs" from SU
Ink - rich razzleberry from SU
Tools - large oval and scallop oval punches from SU, sponge dauber
Other - old olive ribbon from SU, Kaisercraft pale pink rhinestones
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals, small foam pads


Class was fabulous. I will share photos tomorrow of what I made.  I always come away inspired and having learnt something new!  Scrap and stamp club today. A great 2 hours of gossip and crafting.  Also important mother/ daughter time.  My Saturdays are usually spent ferrying my son around to umpiring but the 3rd Saturday is Claudia and my time.  I am going to enjoy it while I can because time is flying by!!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment