Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Christmas again!

The birthday cards have stalled so here are some more Christmas cards. It is cold and rainy here so all I really want to do is snuggle up with a hot water bottle and hibernate!


Card 1:  This is my CAS effort for the day. The idea for the background came from Avril, one of the ladies at Scrap club. So I guess it's a CASE card as well!  I coloured the heart eyes of the birds and the circle details on the tree with a marker.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - whisper white from SU
Stamp - Kaisercraft "merry christmas" clear set (tree), "season of joy" (background) from SU
Ink - poppy parade and pear pizzaz from SU, red Tombow marker
Other - rub-on from Kaisercraft, Kaisercraft black rhinestones, spotted ribbon from SU
Adhesive - sticky strip, dimensionals, tiny foam dots

Card 2: scraps and fussy cutting as well as crystal effects on the main snowman.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - whisper white from SU, "snow day" by Crate paper
Other - rub-on from Kaisercraft, crystal effects.
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals, tiny foam dots

Card 3:  I raided the button stash for this one.  The buttons had shanks that I removed with a craft knife.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - old olive from SU, "snow day" from Crate paper
Other - scallop rub-on from Kaisercraft, sentiment rub-on from K-mart, buttons from stash, linen thread from SU
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals, tiny foam dots.

Am stuck with birthday cards because I wish to use a particular stamp and I can't find it! I have a horrible suspicion that I may have donated it to the local school!  One more place to look - those pending donation - and then I will admit defeat and start from scratch.  I must update my catalogue!!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment