Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My daughter's card

Well I am a day late but here -  finally -  is the card that my daughter made me for Mothers day. She has used a retired SU DSP set called "urban garden".  The large flower is fussy cut then adhered.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - whisper white c/s from SU, "urban garden" DSP from SU
Other - Kaisercraft blue paper roses, Kaisercraft teal rhinestone
Adhesive - snail, large zots

And here is the card that I sent my mum. It uses a Kaisercraft DSP called "after five".  Very simple card.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - pale lilac c/s from stash, Kaisercraft "after five" DSP
Other - Kaisercraft pale mauve rhinestones
Adhesive - snail

Well that's it for Mothers day.  We don't celebrate Fathers day til september so I can go back to making general cards and my Sunday christmas makes.  Tomorrow will be some more button creations. 

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment