Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pink - three ways

As my focus is still Mothers day cards I have been using a lot of pink - other colours too I promise!  Anyways; today I thought I'd showcase the colour three different ways.  Chalk, stamp and DSP.

This first card uses chalks for the colouring. I stamped it twice in chocolate chip, then fussy cut the foreground pieces from one of the images.  After colouring I popped them up on the second image for a very basic paper tole effect. This panel was then popped up on the pale pink panel.


Supplies:
Card - 
Paper - marle effect cream c/s from stash, pale pink paper from CM
Stamp - K-1468 from PSX
Ink - chocolate chip from SU, generic chalks
Tools - sponge daubers
Other - Maria George trinket pins, Pale pink ribbon from Spotlight
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals, sticky strip, large zot.

This card uses markers as the form of colouring.  I coloured the stamp before breathing onto it and then stamping.  It was then fussy cut and popped up on the green panel.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - watermelon pink and pale green c/s from stash, green stripe DSP from stash, whisper white from SU
Stamp - 990J15 from All Night Media
Ink - various Tombow markers
Other - pale pink ribbon from Spotlight, Kaisercraft pearl pearls
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals, glue dots

Third dose of pink is delivered via DSP.  It is from SU and is double sided so I cut it in three and reversed the centre panel.  After adhering, I paper pierced it and used a white gel pen for faux stitching. I sponged the edges of the smaller scallop circle with ink. The circle panel is popped up.


Supplies:
Card - 
Paper - whisper white c/s from SU, dark pink c/s from stash, DSP from SU
Stamp - sentiment from "warm words" by SU
Ink - blushing bride from SU, white gel pen
Tools - Paper piercing mat and template from SU, XL scallop circle and scallop circle punches from SU, sponge dauber
Other - Kaisercraft snow pearls
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals


Another colour or two tomorrow!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment