Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blue - but not sad!

A couple of cards using My Minds Eye "Hattie" 6x6 paper pad.  Failed in my CAS mission unfortunately but I live to try another day!


Card 1: Tried some angles in this one.  The papers are all so gorgeous and go so well together that it was hard to stop putting them together - hence the CAS fail. The yellow centre diamond panel is popped up.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - marina mist c/s from SU, "hattie" DSP from My Minds Eye
Other - Kaisercraft blue and honey paper roses, cream ribbon from Spotlight, teal rhinestones from Kaisercraft
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals, large zots


Card 2: Same paper stack.  What I love is that even though I have made feminine cards these papers could easily be used in masculine cards (methinks - there is tomorrow's challenge!). The medallions are popped up on the base circles. The base circles and the medallions are both sponged on the edges with ink.  So is the spotty panel.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - marina mist c/s from SU, "hattie" DSP from My Minds Eye
Ink - not quite navy from SU
Tools - CM circle punch in two sizes, sponge dauber
Other - marina mist satin ribbon from SU, Kaisercraft blue pearls
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals, sticky strip, glue dots

Well I have thrown down a challenge to myself so it's off to have a go!  I have a rare day without commitments tomorrow so I think I will craft to the max!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment