Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 27, 2011

Floral accents

Todays cards feature floral accents. I didn't make these flowers but I have been practicing making my own so hopefully I will have some to share with you soon!


Card 1: Very simple matting and layering. Sometimes I find it hard to stop at just one - some papers cry out for more!


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - ochre c/s from stash, My Minds Eye "hattie" DSP
Other - Kaisercraft honey paper rose, grey ribbon from stash, Kaisercraft latte pearls
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, glue dots, large zot

Card 2: My CAS for the day. I layered the Prima flowers to give a more lush look and put rhinestones as their centre.  When it comes time to give this card I may put a sentiment in the centre but then again I may leave it for the inside of the card!


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - ochre c/s from stash, My Minds Eye "hattie" DSP
Other - Kaisercraft blue paper rose, Prima flowers, Kaisercraft aqua rhinestones
Adhesive - snail, large zots

What I love about the Kaisercraft paper roses is that each pack has variations of size and shades of colour in it. It makes colour co-ordinating so much easier.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment