Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pink and green


I have always loved pink and green as a colour combo.  I think it harks back to the bedspread that my parents had when I was a child.  It was white with beautiful pink geraniums scattered across it - very 50's print.  It has always struck me as a very feminine combo.  Two landscape cards today that are plain and simple.

This first one features "greenhouse gala" scraps (the green floral).  It was a DSP pack that I was not that fussed about on sight in the catalogue from SU but I got to play with it at Karen's and it has won me over!


Supplies:
Card - 
Paper - rich razzleberry c/s from SU, "greenhouse gala" DSP from SU, "hey birdie" DSP from Kaisercraft.
Other - old olive ribbon from SU, Kaisercraft floss paper rose and plum pearls
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, large zot


This card features a magazine freebie DSP. Most of them I donate to my local pre-school but occasionally there will be a set that is just right!  This one from Nit Wit has proved very versatile.



Supplies:
Card -
Paper - whisper white from SU, Nit Wit DSP
Stamp - "Baroque motifs" from SU
Ink - pixie pink from SU
Tools - scallop oval punch from SU, sponge dauber
Other - ribbon from Spotlight, Kaisercraft snow paper rose, Prima "paisley road" flowers, flower brad from stash, Kaisercraft hot pink rhinestones
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals, 2 large zots

It's raining AGAIN!!! I was supposed to go to a craft fair today but my fever has come back (very boring and very long story!!) so I shall be spending the day holed up in bed.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment