Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

Bling it on!


Those who know me know that I love a bit of sparkle. I may have gone a little overboard with this one but I do like it! I tried a new technique with this card - colouring rhinestones.  I didn't have any yellow ones and so I coloured them with my Tombow markers and it worked!  I have read in the blogosphere of using Copic markers to do this but the Tombows seemed to work just fine too.  I hand-coloured the stamp and breathed on it before stamping and then punching.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - buttermilk textured c/s, hot pink and light pink c/s all from stash, SU whisper white, Nit Wit DSP from magazine
Stamp - SU "oval all"
Ink - Tombow markers - pink ,green and yellow
Tools - scallop oval punch from SU
Other - Kaisercraft rhinestones - mint, pale pink, hot pink and white, Kaisercraft paper flower
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals, glue dots.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment