Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mothers Day

I am making a whole heap of Mothers Day cards for a stall at my daughter's school. I thought that I would show a selection over the next week or so. I am using lots of different styles and trying out some new techniques as well as colour schemes outside my comfort zone of pink or purple! The centre panels on this card are popped up with dimensionals and the bow was tied separately first with the brown and then the gold organza over the top of that.  It was then secured with a large zot.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - cream c/s from stash, old olive from SU
Stamp - leaf pattern - Hero Arts, Artee stamps crackle on the background green piece.
Ink - old olive from SU
Other - American Crafts ribbons, Maria George trinket pins, Kaisercraft latte pearls, Kaisercraft latte paper rose
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals, sticky strip, large zots

This next card uses much the same colour scheme but is hand coloured.  The flower is done with Tombow markers and I coloured the c/s with ochre chalk and sponged the edges with chocolate chip ink.  I sponged the edges of the DSP with ink as well. The flower panel is popped up on dimensionals.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - donkey c/s from stash, whisper white from SU, unknown text DSP from stash
Stamp - All night Media - "Anna Griffin"
Ink - chocolate chip from SU, ochre chalk, various Tombow markers
Tools - sponge dauber
Other - American Crafts ribbon from stash
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals, sticky strip, glue dots

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment