Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One Layer Cards

Today's challenge to myself was to create a one layer card.  I managed to do two! Yay for me!! This is a discipline I need to hone.  Anyway the cards are fairly simple but I like them both.
This first one I just randomly stamped the images to fill the space.

Supplies:
Card - 
 Paper - whisper white c/s from SU
Stamp - "Circle Circus" from SU
Ink - pear pizzazz and blushing bride from SU
Tools - corner rounder
Other - ribbon from Spotlight, Kaisercraft snow pearls
Adhesive - glue dots


This card uses the tried and true "watermarking" technique with Versamark.  The bow was tied separately then adhered after placing the trinket pins.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - marina mist c/s from SU
Stamp - "Baroque Motifs" from SU
Ink - Versamark
Tools - Stamp-a-ma-jig
Other - marina mist ribbon from SU, Maria George trinket pins, Kaisercraft latte pearls
Adhesive - sticky strip, large zot

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment