Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Framed flowers

This is made with the "Hattie" 6x6 pad from the Stella and Rose collection by My Minds Eye. Beautiful blues and yellows. The patterns are varied so it could be used for both male and female cards!  Bonus!! The brass  frame is from a bargain lot I picked up at Spotlight a while ago.  I fussy cut flowers from the DSP and layered them up on an oval of card stock.  When I was happy with the composition I stuck the frame over it with tiny foam dots and trimmed any excess. It was then adhered to the panel with dimensionals.  The papers are double sided and this card just uses the same piece of paper reversed for contrast. The bow was tied separately and adhered with glue dots.


Card detail



Supplies :
Card -
Paper - lemon card stock from stash, "Hattie" paper from My Minds Eye
Other - Not quite navy ribbon from SU, brass frame from Spotlight (old)
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, glue dots, foam dots, dimensionals

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment