Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Topiary

This is a little more sombre than my usual palette but I love the stamp and this seemed to suit it. It's stamped first in chocolate chip then coloured with Tombow markers. My blender pen has died so I had to go for the full colour look but I think it would look equally lovely "watercoloured".  Next time...  The picture panel is popped up on the card front.


Supplies:
Card - 
Paper - bottle green leather look c/s from stash, whisper white from SU, pale terracotta from Core'dinations
Stamp - PSX E-1763
Ink - chocolate chip from SU, Tombow markers
Other - Maria George trinket pins, ribbon from American crafts
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals, sticky strip, glue dots, large zot.

Just had to share this one but now it's back to my desk I go! (I am avoiding housework - cleaning the fridge - but I figure it will still be there tomorrow but my Mojo mightn't!)

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment