Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thank you card for Christmas goodies

This is the thank you note I have sent to family and friends for all their kindness at Christmas.  I wanted a soft vintage look to it and I am quite pleased with how it has turned out.  I used some of my Christmas goodies to make it - noteably a Big Shot (yay) and a top note die (yay again).  My Cuttlebug has served me well but does not take the larger Sizzix dies so it was time to upgrade.


Supplies:
Paper - cream marle c/s from stash
Stamp - "kindness matters" from SU
Ink - crumb cake and kiwi kiss from SU, Blush blossom marker from SU, Tombow #370 marker
Tools - Big Shot, top note die by Sizzix for SU, K-Kingdom "dahlia swirl" embossing folder

Well the weather has been mild and NOT raining here since Christmas (wild dancing).  Such a change from before the big day when it rained non-stop.  Still not hot though - but I can live with that! Off to visit my mum over the new year weekend so I won't be posting til the 2nd.  Scrapturday will resume the following weekend and boy do I have some scraps to use up!!  Let's hope the creative genie doesn't refuse to come out!!  Happy New Year to you all - hope you get a kiss from a loved one at midnight.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment