Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Scrapturday # 2

Welcome to the second edition of Scrapturday - my self-challenge to only use scraps to make a card (other than the base).  Today I used the wings left over from punching out some birds with the SU two step bird punch.  I used them to make a Christmas wreath!  The ribbon was also a scrap left over from another project.


Supplies:
Paper - poppy parade , whisper white and old olive c/s from SU
Stamp - a magazine freebie (no name that I can find)
Ink - poppy parade from SU
Tools - two step bird punch from SU
Other - ribbon from stash, Kaisercraft red rhinestones
Adhesive - snail, glue dots

Today was also market day.  It turned out to be a brilliantly sunny day - I got a little sunburnt!- and the customers were out in force.  A successful day.  Have a bit of re-stocking to do before next week so I am going to be busy!!  Enjoy your weekend.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment