Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bon Voyage


A friend asked me to make a Bon Voyage card for her mum who is going on a cruise around New Zealand and Australia and this is what I came up with.  I didn't have a bon voyage stamp but I thought happy was appropriate.  The paper is a 7 gypsies one called "global" and features lots of maps in antique tones.  I chose green and gold for the card because it toned with the DSP and also they are Autralia's national colours.


Supplies:
Paper - so saffron and old olive c/s from SU, 7 gypsies "global" DSP
Stamp - "so happy for you" from SU
Ink - old olive from SU
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals ( the middle australia is popped)

Off to do our last stall for the year tomorrow.  I do so hope it is successful!  The weather has been atrocious lately but there is supposed to be a low chance of rain tomorrow so I will keep my fingers crossed!  according to the long range forecast we are supposed to have heavy rain on Christmas day so I guess it will be a board games/ charades day rather than pool.  Either way I will love it!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment