Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Snowmen Christmas

Today's card uses a Bo Bunny 12 x 12 paper and simple matting.  A CAS card.


Supplies:
Paper - whisper white and cajun craze (not a colour I would usually associate with Christmas!!) from SU, Bo Bunny Christmas paper
Stamp - magazine freebie
Ink - cajun craze from SU
Tools - decorative label punch from SU
Other - marina mist ribbon from SU
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals

The house is nearly finished vis a vis decorating - just the outside to go.  No work today though as very cold and rainy - NOT SUMMER - Boo Hiss!  Must start my Christmas shopping soon.  Have bought a few things ,and have some crafting to do, but still have some to do. I have exhaustive lists but usually forget them when I hit the shops!!  I am getting better at not being distracted by the new and shiny but we are talking a lifetime's obsession here!!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment