Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Button star

This is not an original idea of mine but rather a CASE from the SU Idea book and Catalogue.  They show a starcovered with their buttons on a box and I liked it so I thought I would give it a go. Looking at it now I think the top point should have a couple more buttons!!  I hand drew a star and made a template then cut it out of white cardstock.  It's a very glue dot intensive project.


Supplies:
Paper - whisper white, kiwi kiss (ret) and brushed gold from SU, red textured c/s from stash
Tools - Cuttlebug, "seasons greetings" embossing folder by Cuttlebug, small scallop scissors
Other - buttons from stash, red thread from stash, Kindyglitz "crystalina"
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals, glue dots

The weather forecast for Saturday is for those scary words "clearing showers".  I hope they are all clear by 8 am!! It's an outdoor market - enough said!  Well our Christmas tree is up and we had the lights on for the first time last night - pretty. Our annual Christmas BBQ is in one week so the season has really started - Yay!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment