Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy holiday

This is for a friend's mum who is going on a cruise mid January. CAS card.  Recovering from the worst cold I have had in ages - actually had to go and buy some decongestant!  Usually I just feel rotten for a day then all okay.  This has gone on for six days and showing no sign - as yet - of letting up!!  The kids have it too so we are a plague household.


Supplies:
Paper - very vanilla and rich razzleberry from SU, "global" from 7 Gypsies
Stamp - "happy everything" from SU
Ink - black Tombow marker
Adhesive - snail

Had a great New Years Eve despite the cold.  Saw my mum and sister, her partner and my niece and her husband.  They are having a baby due in June so the family is expanding yet again.  Very exciting.  I will be a great aunt - or is it grand aunt?

Hope the New Year is being good and your resolutions stay resolute!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment