Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holly jolly Christmas #1

My daughter gave me this 6 x 6 pad as an early present and I have really enjoyed using it!  It's by Echo Park and the colours are an interesting mix of traditional and non-traditional.  Quite retro in some ways.  Fun to use.  The top layer is matted and popped and highlighted with Kindyglitz.


Supplies:
Paper - red textured c/s from stash, "holly jolly christmas" DSP from Echo Park
Other - Kindyglitz "crystalina"
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals

My son got his final year results yesterday and he did really well.  In the top 10% of the state for two subjects and in the next 10% for the others. It wasn't quite enough for him to get straight into the university course he was hoping for but there are always the second round offers and the option of transferring.  He's a bit disappointed but his ranking was in the top 20% of the state so I am very proud of him.(Would be anyway - I'm his mum!!)  My daughter got her results for her end of junior school and also did well.  Proud of my munchkins.  They worked hard and deserved their results.  They are much more mature than I was at the same age!

Hope your kidlets did well and all have a good holiday.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment