Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Jolly Bingo Bits

As soon as I saw this set in the new catalogue from SU I knew I had to have it!!  There are 24 stamps in the set and all are Christmas themed.  It's too cute for words!  Great for tags and cards alike.  SU also do a bingo card stamp so it could be a Christmas day game as well. Fun, fun, fun.
I stamped the images then fussy cut them and popped them up.  I topped them with a Kindyglitz bow to add my requisite sparkle!


Supplies:
Paper - whisper white, lucky limeade and ridinghood red c/s from SU, "be merry" DSP from Kaisercraft
Stamp - "jolly bingo bits" and "heard from the heart" (sentiment) from SU,  D394 pine branch from Hero Arts
Ink - old olive and poppy parade from SU
Other - "crystalina" Kindyglitz
Adhesive - snail, small foam dots

Had our last craft stall for the year today.  Luckily the weather held off but the crowds were down on last week so not as successful.  Swings and roundabouts I guess.  After a rest I am going to attack my Scrapturday challenge.  Post tomorrow ( very early - we have our Christmas BBQ tomorrow afternoon).  Enjoy your weekend.  Hope it incorporates some crafting time.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment