Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 19, 2011

Holy jolly Christmas # 3

This is the last of my Holly jolly Christmas efforts. Two cards and the last of some great buttons that I got from who knows where so I can't replace them !!  Must start labelling!

1.

Supplies:
Paper - lucky limeade and pink pirouette c/s from SU, "holly jolly Christmas" from Echo Park
Other - gold cord from stash, christmas light buttons from stash
Adhesive - snail, glue dots

This one went to one of my very good friends who is a music teacher.  She taught my son piano and he got in the top of the state for music in his final exams and I like to think she had something to do with it!

2.

Supplies:
Paper - whisper white c/s from SU, "holly jolly Christmas" DSP from Echo Park
Other - musical note button from stash
Adhesive - snail, glue dots

We are having a bon bon (christmas crackers) making day today.  My daughter has sourced some suitably corny jokes and funny little bits to go in as prizes so its "paper away"!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment