Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 5, 2015

Repetition can be a good thing!



You don't always need a big stamp to fill a card front. If you have a small image you wish to use that's when repetition becomes your friend.

I used scraps for the stamped image and fussy cut it. I laid them out in the pattern I wanted and then created a 'frame' by scoring across the card front a couple of times. (For even more dimension you could pop the images.)

So give repetition a go!





On a personal note:

Day 5 of the 52 week challenge! This week it's kitchen counter tops and table - 15 minutes a day. I have a small kitchen so it is usually quite tidy but this challenge has made me focus on ways to make it work better. The other thing is - the cabinets are painted a hideous yellow. I have lived with them for seven years (rental property) but I have decided that this is the year of a re-paint - nice clean white with some black and white vinyl tiles replacing the current apricot ones on the floor. (yes - sunshine yellow cupboards, oxblood benchtops and bottle green splashback tiles with apricot vinyl floor tiles)
Wish me luck!!

Happy Crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment