Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Colouring




I love this stamp (ages old one from PSX) because depending on how you colour it - it looks different. I have tried it embossed and hand - coloured, Stamped with memento ink and watercoloured, clear embossed and chalked and, as I have here - colouring direct to stamp with markers. When doing this always start with the lightest colour first.

It also makes a great 3D ornament when stamped multiple times, fussy cut, folded in half and glued.
When I do this I don't stamp the bow or the bottom finial.

I haven't tried the Copic/alcohol markers yet but when I do this will be one of the first stamps I will experiment with!!





The cardstock and markers are SU, the paper Bo Bunny 'Elf Magic'. Zig zag trim is a Spellbinders die.


On a Personal Note -

Cooler the last couple of days, also raining on and off so no gardening. Had the night off from kitchen duties with my son cooking a nice dinner of garlic and thyme infused lamb chops with mixed vegetables. Yummy. The children cook one night each a week now so I am enjoying the break from constant kitchen duties. I love cooking but sometimes the daily grind of coming up with a meal 365 days takes the joy out of it!!

Happy Crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment