Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Love You to the Moon...

This was one of my daughter's favourite books as a child (secretly one of mine too!). We have passed it on to the next generation by giving a copy to my Grand-niece. My daughter still has her nut brown hare soft toy (which she insisted on calling 'rabbity').

For her birthday in November I gave her a medallion, which was inscribed with 'I love you to the moon and back', so I had to make a matching card. The little stars are the centre bits left over from die-cutting Spellbinders snowflakes. (I can't bear to throw away perfectly good paper pieces!!) Luckily now my daughter works with little children so I can donate all the bits that I don't use to her!!

The sentiment is hand written and the images are punches or leftovers from die-cutting. Enjoy..





Colours used - Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Silver Glimmer, Night of Navy.

On a personal note:
Clearing out the cutlery drawer (good - no mysteries) and the utensil drawers. Discovered 3 can openers, 1 x pastry/batter scraper (never used!) and another stabby looking thing I have no idea what it is used for. All off to charity at the end of the week.

Happy Crafting!
Cheers
Susie

1 comment: