Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 19, 2015

Non-Traditional Colours

Sometimes I like to experiment with non-traditional colours for Christmas cards. This one uses pale blue, lilac and pale pink. The cardstock and paper are all from SU and so is the jewelled brad. The die is a Spellbinders 'Create a flake' and it's been decorated with Kindyglitz 'crystalina'. I think it still looks like Christmas, but gets away from the usual red and green.




Craft wise I have been very busy creating 'male' cards for an order. I have also been busy doing Christmas cards as I have set myself a challenge of a year of Christmas cards showcased on my Facebook page. If it's sunny tomorrow (but not blisteringly hot) I plan to photograph the male cards and will feature some of them here.

On a Personal Note -

Today the weather was pleasant - unlike the weekend! I got lots of things done, so tonight I am feeling quite accomplished. This week the decluttering project is the pantry and fridge. My daughter tackled the fridge and after some consultation we culled the jars from 22 to 12. My daughter also took the opportunity to give the fridge it's monthly wipe out - hero to her!! I plan to tackle the pantry on Thursday.

Happy Crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment