Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas Past

Today I have some lovely photos taken by my daughter of our Christmas decorations this Christmas just passed. She is the family photographer and, I think, has a knack for it. First up is the dresser with our Snowman lights. I like to collect different styles of lights. We also have Angels and Santas.




This is our tree (intruded upon by my Craft desk - oops!)



These Santas came as unpainted blanks. I got them years ago and would have dearly loved to get some more but the company went out of business. I guess I will have to do some internet sleuthing! The cute jingle bell tree came from the local supermarket of all places!



A closeup of the tree.


The coffee table - the tree there also came from the supermarket. The Stockings on the sideboard are for Panther and Schnitzel, They always get a treat Christmas morning.




All ready to open presents - just need the champagne! The cute little origami cubes were made by my daughter. She 'gets' origami - I end up with crumpled paper!! - all thumbs.


My vintage ornaments and my daughter's vase of paper cranes.


So that was our house at Christmas. It's all packed away now for another year.

A card -


Kaisercraft 'Silly Season' paper and a Paper Smooches 'Christmas Words' greeting.


Happy Crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment