Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 30, 2012

Home made background

Hello again.  I tried making my own background again with this card.  I used "elements of style" and crumb cake ink to stamp randomly onto the card front.  I then tied bakers twine around it and layered the sentiment panel on top.  Easy peasy!!


Supplies:
Paper - very vanilla c/s, "everyday enchantment" DSP
Stamp - "elements of style" (background), "word play" (sentiment)
Ink - crumb cake (background and sponging), chocolate chip (sentiment)
Tools - Big Shot, framelits, sponge dauber
Other - calypso coral bakers twine
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals

My son went back to uni today and is very happy with his course allocations and timetable.  I am busy this week getting ready for another round of stalls for the new month.  Also have to go back to the dentist yet again (4th visit in 6 weeks!) to get a bridge repaired that keeps breaking. No, I am not chowing down on nuts and minties - on friday it broke as I was eating some vegemite toast!!!  Some of you would say 'serves you right for eating vegemite' -  but I am an aussie born and bred and so grew up on the stuff!

Have a happy crafting week and congratulations to all the athletes from all around the world who are competing at the Games.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment