Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Embossing and chalk

Hi!  I have just spent a lovely restful Sunday with my children.  I was supposed to try a new market but when I got up this morning it was raining so I pulled the plug.  The day ended up turning out relatively dry but when I had to decide at 6 am it looked yucky.

Yesterday I went to Stamp and Scrap club where Karen demonstrated a fab new technique - acrylic block stamping. I made some cards at the club and I have been experimenting at home.  I will share later in the week.

On to today's card!! I dry embossed some card stock then coloured it with chalks and ink using sponge daubers.  I then fussy cut the two flowers and layered them using dimensionals for depth.  The sentiment panel is fussy cut as well and popped up.


Supplies:
Paper - pink pirouette and very vanilla c/s from SU, "urban garden" DSP from SU (ret)
Stamp - "elementary elegance" from SU (sale-a-bration - 2012)
Ink - pear pizzaz and blushing bride from SU, crumb cake by SU for sponging, chalks
Tools - Big Shot, "manhattan flower" embossing folder by Sizzix for SU, sponge dauber
Other - "victoria" crochet trim from SU
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals

Hope you all have a good week and the sun shines on you and your loved ones.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment