Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 16, 2012

You're in my thoughts...

Well it's true.  I do think about you and whether you like what I post!  Everybody likes to be loved!!! 

Anyway on to today's card...It has a soft and vintagey feel.  I stamped the background in crumb cake, wrapped it in bakers twine and popped up the sentiment panel.  The sentiment panel has been sponged.


Supplies:
Paper - very vanilla c/s from SU, "everyday enchantment" DSP from SU
Stamp - "word play" (sentiment) and "elements of style" (background) both from SU
Ink - crumb cake (background and sponging), chocolate chip (sentiment) from SU
Tools - Big Shot, framelits dies from SU, sponge dauber
Other - calypso coral bakers twine from SU
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals

Well that's it from me today.  I am off to make some more decorative boxes for my market stall.  I will endeavour to photograph them before I sell them!!  Have a crafting day!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment