Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Scrapturday is back!

Scrapturday returns with an offering using my favourite DSP of the year (so far!).  It's called 
"everyday enchantment" and sadly is no longer available. Yes there are butterflies ( I just can't seem to stay away from them at the moment!).  I made some cards at scrap club today and out of the three I made , 1 had butterflies on it. Bring on Spring!!




Supplies:
Paper - very vanilla c/s from SU, "everyday enchantment" DSP from SU
Stamp - "elementary elegance" from SU (sale-a-bration 2012)
Ink - crumb cake from SU
Tools - Big Shot, "beautiful wings" embosslit from SU, decorative label punch from SU, postage stamp punch from SU, sponge dauber

The weather has turned cold again.  I am wearing two pairs of socks as I type!!  I know I am really being a wimp as it doesn't get near as cold here in Sydney as it does in other parts of Oz let alone the Northern Hemisphere!!

Enjoy your weekend and craft up a storm!!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment