Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Butterfly birthday

Good morning my readers.  It's a lovely crisp sunshiney day here and I have been for my morning walk to get coffee.  Mmmmmm.... coffee!  It makes everything alright.

Today's card is my first post on the Stampin' Up website but I thought it would be rude not to share it with you too.  I seem to be on a bit of a vintage binge at the moment but don't despair - boy cards tomorrow and not a flower or butterfly in sight!

The front panel was embossed and sponged. The bakers twine was wrapped around and then the whole panel was adhered to the card front with dimensionals.  The sentiment is popped too, as well as the butterflies. The little butterfly on the sentiment panel is stuck flat.


Supplies:
Paper - very vanilla c/s from SU, "everyday enchantment" DSP from SU
Stamp - "established elegance" from SU
Ink - poppy parade (sentiment) and crumb cake (sponging) both from SU
Tools - Big Shot, Tulip frame embossing folder from SU, beautiful wings embosslit from SU, scallop oval punch from SU, sponge dauber.
Other - lucky limeade bakers twine from SU
Adhesive, snail, dimensionals

Well I hope you have a great day and manage to fit some crafting time into your busy schedule.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment