Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Scrapturday - July 2012

Hello!  Today's card was made using bits and pieces left over from other projects. I can't bear to throw anything away that I could possibly use one day.  Luckily this "obsession" is only relevant to my papercrafting!!  But my children still feel that my crafting takes over the living room.  They may have a point but at least I am being creative rather than "House and Garden" obsessive!

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it. 


Supplies:
Paper - very vanilla c/s, "everyday enchantment" DSP (ret)
Stamp - "elementary elegance" (SAB - 2012)
Ink- crumb cake (frame and sponging), chocolate chip (sentiment)
Tools - Big Shot, "beautiful wings" embosslit, label punch (ret), decorative label punch
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals

Sunday tomorrow and my daughter and I are having a Christmas crafting day.  Hope you get to do some crafting too.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susie,
    I love the butterflies! I also like the abbreviations and technical terms in your sidebar. I'm now following you from SC and hope you'll follow my blog at http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com.

    Happy Stampin'

    Terry

    ReplyDelete