Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 5, 2012

Scrapturday # 8 - 2012

On today's effort I used a retired SU punch, some embossing and some chalk.  I am quite pleased with it!  I used double sided tape to adher the embossed piece as with snail you have to press down and drag (like a roller) and it has the potential to flatten embossing.


Supplies:
Paper - crumb cake c/s from SU, burgundy c/s from stash, "hippy girl" DSP from Kaisercraft
Stamp - "petite pairs" from SU
Ink - burgundy Tombow marker, SU chalk
Tools - Big Shot, "framed tulips" embossing folder from SU, sponge dauber
Adhesive - snail, double sided tape

Tomorrow will have the Merry Monday post then some more Easter cards and some birthday cards will fill out the week.  Have to make some more stock for the markets on Saturday so making to order rather than just playing around and seeing what comes up!  Good discipline for me and hopefully it will get me in the mode where I can attempt some of the challenges out there in Blogland.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment