Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Merry Monday # 1

Finally got myself organised!! This card has already been ear-marked to send to my mother's dog for Christmas.  The stamp set is a magazine freebie and I can't remember the name of the magazine - I get three each month and two of them have very similar names!  It's a clear mount set and is from last Christmas.  It has images of dogs doing Christmassy things.  The sentiment reads - Santa please define "naughty".  The sentiment and image panels are popped.


Supplies:
Paper - whisper white and riding hood red c/s from SU
Stamp - magazine freebie
Ink - basic black stamp pad from SU
Tools - modern label punch from SU
Other - red tinsel fibre from stash
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals

Another challenge I would like to set myself is one that was running on Facebook last year called 52 weeks of mail.  The idea was to send a card or letter every week of the year.  There were variations on it all over the Blogosphere.  I think I will start my challenge this week with the card I am sending my niece for her birthday.  She lives in Brisbane with her mum (my brother (her dad) was killed in a hit and run in 2010)  so we don't get to see much of her.  She is turning 11 and is a bright and creative young girl. I have to post it today so I am off to put the final touches to it - sparkles!  She is a sequin junkie like me.  Do love a good sparkle!!


Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment