Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Scrapturday # 11 - 2012

Hello. Here is this week's Scrapturday effort.  I used as inspiration a picture from the Stampin Up (SU) catalogue (the hearts), and the idea for the paper loops came from the latest edition of Australian Cardmaking and Stamping.  They had a feature on using up scraps and I liked the paper loops so I used them!!  I have gone around the edge of the cream panel with a turquoise marker to add some faux stitching. The hearts are scored and folded to give dimension and are attached with glue dots.




Supplies:
Paper - purple c/s and cream marle c/s from stash, certainly celery and tempting turquoise c/s from SU, "utopia collection" DSP from Kaisercraft
Ink - tempting turquoise marker from SU
Tools - 1" heart punch from Creative Memories
Adhesive - snail, glue dots

We have been having lovely mild autumn days lately - such a change from the rainy summer. I am really enjoying my morning walks with Schnitzel.  I am getting ready for winter by knitting some knee rugs for the couches.  I got rid of our oil filled column heater because it was just too expensive to run.  Our complex does not have gas connected so the only alternatives are electric (very expensive to run) or gas bottle heaters.  I am going to see if we can get away with just wearing an extra layer or two and knee rugs.  Really we have very mild winters here in Sydney and we probably just need to toughen up a bit!!  I will keep you posted on our experiment.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment