Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

Good Luck

As you know my daughter has been doing exams this past week and has one more to go.  I made her this card to wish her luck, peace and calmness. I had seen quite a few rainbow inspired cards out there in the blogosphere and rainbows are one of Claudia's favourite things.  She made up the word "rainbowlogical" to describe things being put into rainbow order eg 'I have sorted my pencils into rainbowlogical order'.  So it was a no-brainer what sort of card I had to make for her!!


Supplies:
Paper - whisper white from SU
Stamp - "so happy for you" from SU
Ink - poppy parade, peach parfait, daffodil delight, pear pizzaz, tempting turquoise, lovely lilac (ret) and basic black stamp pads from SU
Tools - modern label punch from SU
Other - old olive grosgrain ribbon from SU
Adhesive - sticky strip, dimensionals

Hope you have a rainbow in your day.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment