Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 26, 2012

Merry Monday # 3 - 2012

A glittery effort for this week's Merry Monday.  I realised I hadn't used my Kindyglitz for a while so I thought I would give it a whirl on this week's card!  It has chalking, dry embossing and fussy cutting as well as the glitter highlights.  I now officially have three Christmas cards made.  I think I had better make multiples from now on as there is Christmas cards for the Troops as well as my stalls to cater for.  It may seem a long way away but we are almost into the fourth month of the year already and the way my chaotic life goes anything could happen!  AAAARgh!!! enough panic about what ifs!


Supplies:
Paper - red textured c/s from stash, whisper white c/s from SU
Stamp - PSX K-1406 (an oldie but a goodie)
Ink - crumb cake stamp pad from SU, chalks from SU and generic box
Tools - Big Shot, "snow dots" embossing folder from Cuttlebug
Other - "crystalina" from Kindyglitz
Adhesive - double sided tape, dimensionals

My daughter started her end of term exams today and yesterday my son handed in his first uni assignment.  Holidays soon and they are off to the US and Canada with their dad and his partner.  They are really looking forward to it and I am hoping for some crafting goodies upon their return.  I will miss them but knowing that they are having fun makes up for not having them by my side.  Hopefully I will get lots of crafting done and have lots of new creations to show them! (and you).

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment