Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pastel Baby

This is a PSX stamp from ages ago but it's so pretty I can't bear to part with it.  Depending on how you colour it - or not - it can look very different.  This is a pastel version.  Could count as a one layer wonder!  I surprise myself!!


Supplies:
Paper - whisper white from SU
Stamp - PSX "baby"
Ink - crumb cake stamp pad from SU, various Tombow markers

And that's it - probably the shortest supply list I have ever done.  

Today's project is to make some more 2 x 2 boxes with tissue paper flowers on top.  I should be able to stay on task as I won't be tempted by the great outdoors because it's pouring with rain.  My back courtyard is under water and when I went out to get my coffee the streets were covered with gushing water and I copped a shower (three actually) from passing cars - so what with my usual bathroom ablutions I am now extra, extra clean!! Ha Ha!  I was so soaked by the time I got home I had to get changed immediately.  My shoes had water in them as well.  See what a coffee addiction can do to you!!  All that aside, I am now warm and dry and sipping aforesaid coffee and really enjoying it!  Hope you have a good day.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment