Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Girl's birthday

Today's effort is a card for a girl's birthday. I wanted to achieve something bright and cheerful and young.  Hopefully I have succeeded!


Supplies:
Paper - whisper white and pink pirouette c/s from SU, Bright pink c/s from CM, "cheerful treat" DSP from SU
Stamp - "bring on the cake" from SU
Ink - pixie pink (ret) stamp pad from SU, various Tombow markers
Tools - large scallop circle punch, scallop circle punch and oval scallop punch from SU, sponge dauber
Other - hot pink ribbon from Spotlight
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals

Off now to work on this week's Scrapturday (what I had intended to post I forgot to photograph and it sold at yesterday's market!).  I also have to work on my Merry Monday creation too.  Busy, busy - but much more fun than housework! Though to be fair I have done a morning's worth of chores so I feel it's okay to "play" this afternoon.  One thing is guaranteed - the housework never expires or goes out of date.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment