Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Scrapturday # 12 - 2012

The paper scraps used in this card are "everyday enchantment" DSP from Stampin Up (SU) from the now finished Sale-a-bration promotion.  The paper pack was so delicious that I can't bear to throw even the tiniest scrap out!! 
I also used some fancy scissors, dry embossing and sponging on this card. The circles and sentiment are popped.


Supplies:
Paper - lucky limeade, bashful blue and very vanilla c/s from SU, "everyday enchantment" DSP from SU
Stamp - "bring on the cake" from SU
Ink - kiwi kiss (ret) stamp pad from SU
Tools - creative memories circle punch, large scallop scissors, scallop oval punch from SU, Big Shot, "swiss dots" embossing folder from Cuttlebug
Other - green ribbon from Craft Queen
Adhesive - snail, double sided tape, sticky strip, dimensionals

An absolutely gorgeous autumn day here.  My mum is down in Sydney for the weekend and my daughter and I met with her and my niece for breakfast.  Mum had bought her dog down with her so our dog Schnitzel and her dog Charlie got to see each other for the first time in three years.  Schnitzel was so over- excited that he scared poor Charlie!!  They soon settled down and communed under the table whilst we had our breakfast.  A lovely morning.  Mum also delivered some hydrangea plants that she had struck for me and some primulas and a strawberry plant.  My garden is starting to take shape!!  Off to do some crafting now.  The kids are off with their dad for the afternoon and dinner so I have some free time!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment