Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Scrapturday # 7 - 2012

Another male birthday card for this week's Scrapturday effort.  Karen gave me these pieces in a goodie bag and they spoke to of male-ness.  They are heat embossed but I don't know what the stamp is I am afraid. The gold is glittery - very nice!  The bright blue square is popped as is the sentiment.


Supplies:
Paper - basic grey and whisper white c/s from SU, bright blue behind sentiment from stash, other card stock of unknown origin.
Stamp - squares - unknown, sentiment "bring on the cake" from SU
Ink - tempting turquoise from SU, gold and silver embossing powder
Tools - (guessing here!) square punch from SU,  heat gun
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals

Today I have to make a birthday card for my mum's dog who is turning five.  He is her baby and she absolutely dotes on him.  It's also Karen's birthday on Tuesday - we are having coffee and I am looking forward to sharing her special day with her.  She is a very special person - very generous and super supportive of others and their craft journey. An all round good egg!!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment