Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Balmain markets

This is the stall I had last Saturday in Balmain.  It's a weekly market - arts and crafts.  I look serious but in reality I was trying not to laugh - my daughter was trying to get me to laugh!  I sell cards and boxes and gift tags/cards as well as some rather gorgeous hanging origami boxes made by my daughter.  I am going to expand the range to include more packaging as well as cover the important dates like Easter and Mothers day etc.  I plan to do this market once a month as that will allow me time to make new stock before it all starts again with Glebe on the first Saturday and Balmain on the second Saturday.  It certainly keeps me out of mischief!

The pretty fabric on the baskets is "timeless portrait" fabric from Stampin Up (SU) as is the stripe ribbon.




A close up of the wooden stand with my Valentines Day selection.


She got me to grin!!


Back tomorrow with this weeks Scrapturday offering.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment