Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Everyday Enchantment

In the current SU promotion - sale-a-bration - there is a paper pack to die for! It's called "everyday enchantment" and it's super versatile, double sided, and oh so pretty.  I teamed it up with some other sale-a-bration goodies to make this girly birthday card.  The pleated 'ribbon' is actually pleated paper.


Supplies:
Paper - very vanilla and soft suede c/s from SU, "everyday enchantment" DSP from SU
Stamp - "elementary elegance" from SU
Ink - crumb cake from SU
Tools - curly label punch from SU, sponge dauber
Other - fine organza ribbon from SU
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals

As I was working at the markets today I didn't have a chance to do a Scrapturday piece - but I will do it and post it tomorrow.  Markets were fun.  Tried out a new one today and got good feedback and sales.  Think I will settle into a routine for the next few months of doing the two markets a month and then review whether it's worth my time and effort. It's certainly fun though!!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment