Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mini milk cartons

I just love this die from Sizzix and have had tremendous fun using this past week.  Here are a couple of examples of what I have been up to! My daughter reckons we should fill them with milk bottles - great idea.  I have also seen in Blogland some fantastic ideas using this die to make some truly imaginative boxes - so a-experimenting I go!



Supplies:
Paper - elegant eggplant and poppy parade c/s from SU, "cheerful treat" and "everyday enchantment" DSP from SU
Tools - Big Shot, mini milk carton die from Sizzix
Other - mini library clips from SU, thin organza ribbon from SU
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip.

I shall fill some at Easter with tiny sugar coated eggs to sell on my stall.  Can't use straight chocolate ones because of the sun (if it is around!).  Though I can't grumble about the last two days - glorious, in a word.  The dog is happy because he got a walk that was longer than a quick shuffle between showers yesterday.  The cat is happy because he got to arrange himself in patches of sun that showed of his glossy black fur to perfection.  I am happy because the house doesn't smell damp and the kids are happy because they aren't wet when walking home. All in all a happy household!!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment